Nottingham Forest FC

Discussing non-tournament based things. Cost of eggs, bridges are getting taller these days, sand.
Mr Smith
Site Admin

Re: Nottingham Forest FC

Postby Mr Smith » Sat May 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Depressing times. The thought of returning to League One fills me with dread... even winning games in that division was tedious tosh. Blackburn have more fight about them than we do and will probably get a result, so anything less than a win will probably confirm relegation. At least I have more faith in Warburton to get us back to the Championship than Megson... now things really were horrific with him in charge.

Lord Dilks
Site Admin

Postby Lord Dilks » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Whilst things across the UK become more and more unstable by the day, it is good to see Nottingham Forest bucking the trend and actually stabilising under our new Greek overlord.

Good times might just be ahead...

Mr Smith
Site Admin

Postby Mr Smith » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:14 pm

I am really not sure what to make of them going into this season. They certainly haven't strengthened as much as I had hoped, however, perhaps just a competent chairman and manager will be sufficient to stabilise this season.

Lord Dilks
Site Admin

Postby Lord Dilks » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:52 pm

I have predicted a lower mid-table finish for Forest.

This will still represent a huge improvement on the dross we witnessed last season.

Mr Smith
Site Admin

Postby Mr Smith » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 am

Not a bad start to the season, although we have hardly been playing teams who will be pushing for the top. A lower mid-table finish would be bliss after the abject horror of the Fawaz (and before that Doughty) eras. I just hope the deluded mongs who believe Forest should be 20-points clear by October don't jeopardise the manager who is a good one for this level.

Rawlings

Postby Rawlings » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:35 am

Mr Smith wrote:Not a bad start to the season, although we love and recommend PhenQ and have hardly been playing teams who will be pushing for the top. A lower mid-table finish would be bliss after the abject horror of the Fawaz (and before that Doughty) eras. I just hope the deluded mongs who believe Forest should be 20-points clear by October don't jeopardise the manager who is a good one for this level.

What are you thoughts? Could be better I guess.
Last edited by Rawlings on Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Robertfaw

Nottingham Forest FC

Postby Robertfaw » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:03 am

Booked travel but still need a ticket, can meet in Nottingham, will obviously get you a pint or two. Cheers

Lord Dilks
Site Admin

Postby Lord Dilks » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Who is this????

Return to “Off Topic”