Closing of the Forum

Epic 16-bit awesomeness
Mr Smith
Site Admin

Closing of the Forum

Postby Mr Smith » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:32 am

Dear all,

We have decided to close this forum. Whilst the forum was a great idea in 2003 when it first appeared, complete with a Sheriff John Brunell (Ret.) thread and there were some memorable discussions around 2010/2011, it is now seldom used and we have alternatives such as Facebook to facilitate tournament related discussion.

It also is not worth fighting the legions of Azerbaijani/Kazakhstani spammers who kindly want to sell us mobile phones, DJ mixes, dental remedies, blogs and flats (in English, Russian and Greek) for the occasional post that appears.

The forum will, therefore, disappear at some future time.

Many thanks to all those who have contributed to the lively debate over the years, but, sadly, I do not think anybody will read this.

Mr Smith.

Robertfaw

View first unread post

Postby Robertfaw » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Where am i looking for it? We cant see a View first unread post. Got it. Its very good. What was there before? A&M

Magevog

Closing of the Forum

Postby Magevog » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:49 am

Thanks for all the posts expressing appreciation and interest in maintaining the forum as it is.

Im off on holiday tonight and will think on this matter and respond to all posts when I get back.

All the best

Kamlaudge

Closing of the Forum

Postby Kamlaudge » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Thanks Jim,

Because I thought I saw that post and then it disappeared.

So Question number 2; If the forum IS closing will it be archived for the people who have contributed a lot?

Return to “The Mega Drive Championships”